Gunabul Homestead (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.gunabul.com.au (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Use of your personal information
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Gunabul Homestead may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including booking requests/enquiries)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletter subscription), and
- Any other information that you send to Gunabul Homestead.
Gunabul Homestead may use your personal information to:
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you invoices
- Collect payments from you, and
- Send you marketing communications.
Sharing of your Personal Information
The privacy of our guests is of utmost importance and we do not disclose personal information to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to send marketing material to you.
However, unless we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with a law, regulatory requirement, court order, or a subpoena; to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations; to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to protect legal rights, property or safety of you.