Gunabul Golf Course Gympie is your one stop place for golfing, relaxation and golf retreat accommodation!
The Gunabul 18 Hole Par 3, Golf Course is perfect for your next golf day: Gunabul Golf Course is 2261 metres long.
- Memberships Available – Mens, Ladies and Juniors Golf Link Handicap (Australia-wide)
- Weekly Competitions – Tuesday and Saturday (8am tee off), Thursdays all day.
- Lessons and Clinics – contact Ellesha Michie on 0411 515 402.
Everyone most welcome to join in!
The greens and tees are all irrigated from the Mary River, Gympie, so conditions of play are consistent all year round.
After your game, relax amongst the shaded seated areas or the restaurant verandah and take in the 360 degree panoramic views of Gympie, Queensland Australia.
We are currently affiliated with:
- Golf Australia
- Golf QLD
- Sunshine Coast Burnett & District Women’s Golf
- Sunshine Coast South Burnett & District Golf Association Inc.
Why not make a weekend of it and stay a while in style at Gunabul Homestead Cottage accommodation Gympie for your next Golf Retreat.
Contact Gunabul Golf Course for more golf information on 5483 7676.
Our Resident Golf Professional Ellesha Michie is also available for individual lessons and clinics. Ellesha is a Member of the ALPG and would love to hear from you. For further information and future Golf Events go to Ellesha’s WEBSITE or contact Ellesha on 0411 515 402.